Convert Quickbooks Enterprise to Pro/ Quickbooks Downgrade Services Do you really need the Enterprise version of Quickbooks? Most small businesses do not need the Enterprise version if they do …
Do you really need the Enterprise version of Quickbooks?
Most small businesses do not need the Enterprise version if they do not exceed 14,500 products, customers, or vendors. In such cases, Quickbooks Premier or Pro is equally powerful and can offer the same required features at a very economical price. In an economic downturn, this is a welcome saving.
The Quickbooks Enterprise to Premier or Pro conversion service will downgrade your Enterprise data file with 100% accuracy and no data loss. All lists and transactions are converted without any data loss, including Payroll! You can ask for files to be converted over the weekend to minimize downtime.
The following versions can be converted (US/Canadia/UK/Australia):
Quickbooks Enterprise 11.0 data files to Pro/Premier 2011.
Quickbooks Enterprise 10.0 data files to Pro/Premier 2010 or 2011.
Quickbooks Enterprise 9.0 data files to Pro/Premier 2009, 2010 or 2011.
Quickbooks Enterprise 8.0 data files to Pro/Premier 2008, 2009, 2010 or 2011.
Quickbooks Enterprise 7.0 data files to Pro/Premier 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 or 2011.
Quickbooks Enterprise 6.0 data files to Pro/Premier 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 or 2011.
Quickbooks Enterprise 1.0 5.0 data files to Pro/Premier 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 or 2011.
Here are some answers to typical questions
Why convert to Pro or Premier?
– Basically, to save money from Enterprise licensing fees if Pro or Premier meets your needs. The differences between Quickbooks Enterprise, Premier and Pro are listed here: http://www.qbconvert.com/Differences-between-Enterprise-Premier-and-Pro.aspx
How long does conversion take?
– Conversion typically is done on the same day.
Is there a guarantee?
– Yes, there is a money-back guarantee if your file is not converted.
Can the file be converted back to Enterprise at a later time?
– Yes, the file can be converted back to Enterprise by simply opening the data file in Quickbooks Enterprise.
What files are needed to do the conversion?
– A current copy of the Quickbooks data file (.QBW) or a backup file is required for the conversion.
How do files get transferred?
– Files are transferred via secure servers. Instructions are provided on how to send files.
What data is converted?
– All data is converted during the conversion including payroll data. To see a list of items converted, click the following link: http://www.qbconvert.com/What-Is-Converted.aspx
How is it possible to convert from Enterprise to Pro?
– We access the data file directly and so there are no limitations on what items can be converted unlike other services that use the Quickbooks SDK to do the conversion.
What is the cost of conversion?
– The fee is a low flat rate of $299 with discounts for multiple files converted at the same time.
Can corrupted files be recovered?
– Yes, corrupted Quickbooks data files can be recovered using the Quickbooks Data Recovery Service at http://www.qbconvert.com/Quickbooks-Data-Recovery.aspx
Can Quickbooks Mac files be converted to PC format, and vice-versa?
Author: Emely Howards